Tuesday, August 23, 2005

The New Best Reality Show

Tommy Lee goes to College. I mean really. Tommy Lee. In college. A musician in an academic setting. Absolute brilliance. I also have a new respect for Tommy Lee, and found myself feeling really bad for him when he was having such a hard time at band practice. I highly recommend it.

But of course, this begs the question: if you could have ONE famous person in your class, who would that person be? And what class would that be?

I would want John Mayer in an upper level Sensory Processes class. He's a pretty smart guy. Also, funny. And if I got flustered I wouldn't have to worry about going on with the lecture but could instead have the class split into groups for discussion. About what, I don't know. Probably something brain related.

I could also go for Troy Aikman in an Introductory Psych class.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Feelgood said...

I have to warn you, football players are VERY distracting in an intro psych class. As are rugby players. And lacrosse players. And volleyball players. Also strippers. And musicians. Bartenders. Wait....maybe it's just me....

But I think I'd have Tommy Lee reciting all the divisions of the nervous system, inside of two days. I'm that good.

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home