Wednesday, August 10, 2005

When the Lights Go Down in the City

Does anyone know why the 8th top tune being downloaded from the US iTunes store right now is "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey? Has it recently appeared in a movie or TV show recently? Don't get me wrong: I love Journey. Journey's Greatest Hits is arguably the best compilation CD of all time. Still, it seems a little odd that the kids today have picked that "retro" song to latch onto.

Weird. But good weird.

If I only invested as much time into science as I did into music, I may actually have a real job right now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Feelgood said...

You might consider that it may not be the 'kids today' that have latched on to it, so much as their PARENTS have figured out how to download, and are going wild with all their highschool necking songs.

Heh heh heh....

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home