Thursday, August 18, 2005

Athlete is Playing at the Opera House!

Tickets went on sale this morning, and in a moment of weakness I purchased 4 without checking if anyone wanted to come with. I'm pretty sure they are going to sell out pretty quickly. Cost: $21.50. Date: Monday, September 19th. Anyone interested?

My Motto: First come, first serve. That's what's written on my bedroom door anyway.

I'm earmarking one for Michelle. I'm pretty sure that you'll be game buddy.

Check them out on iTunes if you haven't heard them. Also, David Gray is playing on October 2nd at the ACC. I'm not worried about rushing for tickets for that, as I can't believe that it will actually sell out. But if anyone's interested in tickets, lemme know.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To make it official, me too please...and fr these guys, I'll happily stand at the front

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home